Thursday, March 27, 2008

Game Art: Villains

Thought I'd share these....as you may or may not know, I teach game design at Fullsail University.
I'm one of the artists that help our students put their game together for their final "thesis", or Final Project.

One of our student development teams decided to make a side scroller beat-em-up, in the style of the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game.
The shtick is you play supervillains, beating up cops and superheroes.

I did some character designs for the villains seen here:
(Lithos, Violet Spark, Punchline, and Dash)



These are two of the heroes, Avenging Shield and Apex Man:



And I whipped up a front menu screen for the game:



The team just graduated, and don't have their website up yet.
I'll link it when it's live....the game turned out great!

No comments: