Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Mighty Tynderloyne!



Here's Amy's World of Warcraft main character, Tynderloyne...
I drew this for her birthday yesterday!

She's a Tauren Druid. Which is code for a cow person that can turn into other animals.
It makes sense in the game....

Tynder here is pictured here with level 70 gear, which is the highest level cap available in the game so far.
She doesn't even have the high end gear, but I think she's looking really cool, with the lava crusted shoulderpads and death hood thingy....
She finally got the staff she'd wanted a week or so ago...

To give you a cartoony idea of how far she's come, here's the valentine I'd drawn ages ago....and probably forty levels back!


BTW, she and I both play the cow people...my character's name is Surloyne...hahahah

No comments: