Thursday, August 30, 2007

Metroid Tribute Day Continued.....

Lifemeter Comics held a Metroid Appreciation Day yesterday on their LiveJournal...

I thought I'd share some Samus love as well, with a tie-in plug!



I was inspired and channeled the awesome talents on online buddy Jon McNally to draw this pretty, pretty princess version of Samus....I wish they'd do a game and let me design it!
Have her mercilessly destroy super cute lil Metroids...

And speaking of...this was drawn as a reference sketch for a project. If you would like to see a little two page comic featuring this same version of Samus, then you'll need to go and purchase the second LIFEMETER COMIC COLLECTION!

And here's an old Samus, for fun!

1 comment:

Jon McNally said...

So awesome, Joel. The heart-shaped helmet window is a genius addition.