Friday, April 07, 2006

Power Pack and a quicky sicky update.


Hey, there, true believers....still feeling like five pounds of crap in a one pound bag!
I'm high as a kite on decongestants, and can honestly say that I've nearly had some problem with every orifice in my body over the last two weeks. I said nearly, so it's not all bad.
Health is at an all time low, and I haven't been able to get out to the gym quite as much as I've wanted, but still getting there four times a week, so that's good.

So, with that grossness out of the way, ON TO THE ART!!!

PROJECT ROOFTOP recently put up a Power Pack pic that me and Bannister teamed up on.

Bann did the original Wacom sketch, and I inked and colored it.
Here's Bann's sketch! He makes me sick with how easily he draws! CLICK HERE

Got lots more news this weekend...

No comments: