Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Blogtastic

I saw a link to a Blogger Powered page called the Art Blog Challenge recently.
Not only does it have several Channel 101 fans contributing to it, but I also see a fellow Flight crew member.
Pretty cool!

So, yeah....now I have a Blogger account, in addition to my LiveJournal and my MySpace thingy.

My initial plan is to "cross-pollinate" all three blogs with the same info, therefore hitting a lot more people than I normally would with just one of my pages.

This will act as more of an update page for my site, which is in dire need of updating.

So, cheerio!

2 comments:

Dik Pose said...

You have a blog, and I found you! HA!

Now lets draw the crap outta these blogs!!! Rock and Roll!!!

chia said...

welcome to the world o blog! and thanks for joining the artblog challenge! i hope you choose to participate.