Friday, October 02, 2009

My Weekend Schedule

So, starting this morning at 9am, here's my tentative schedule for this weekend:



After work, I'll be going to the Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party till at least midnight or so...I'll just bring my lucha mask, since I totally didn't make a costume in time.
Amy made an INCREDIBLY cool Day o' the Dead mask last night, and I'll take some pics of her wearing it tonight. Keep yer eyes peeled on the Twitter/Facebook tonight.

Then, hopefully around 1am-2am, I'll make it over to Acme Comics Superstore up here in Longwood, FL. for 24 Hour Comic Day with about ten other comic buddies.
Might totally puss out and just get some sleep and go in the morning for a 12-16 Hour Comic Day.
I hear tell that Acme is going to have some web-cam action going on, and I'll twitter/facebook out a link for it, as well as doing semi-hourly updates on the comic shenanigans.

I'll be skipping out on an OctoberFest get-together and an art show opening, so I intend to make a cool comic to make up for it.

1 comment:

Craig Zablo said...

Sounds like fun. I'll be at a Homecoming football game tonight[the carnival was today]... my great-nephew's birthday party tomorrow and then the homecoming dance tomorrow night.