Tuesday, July 18, 2006

SAN DIEGO ROUND-UP!!!

Well....I can't afford to head out there this year (sob), but here's a head's up on a bunch of stuff going on out there!

My good friend Kohl Glass is premiering his film DER OSTWIND at the show!
DER OSTWIND
Thursday, July 20
1:30-1:50pm
Room 26AB (in the new portion of the Convention Center, on the top
floor, above HALL H, at the SOUTH END of the building)
Here's the TRAILER

I will be present at the show in printed form, as you can pick up the following books with my work in it:

I have a pin-up in the HARD 8 anthology found at BOOTH 1032!

The four page story I submitted to ZOWIE:DEUX is still available at the show somwhere...hahaha....If you see Ed Reynolds, he has them.
Tell him to save me one, too.

And of course, the FLIGHT booth will have more goodness than you can carry!
The Flight blog at the above address has a full schedule of Flight-related panels and fun as well....CHECK IT OUT!!!

No comments: